Commission a painting?

Your satisfaction guarantee


When commissioning a painting, especially when it's an animal portrait, it is often a concern of the client
"what would happen if I didn't like the end result?"
You may fear that the painting will not capture the true character of your much-loved friend.
This concern is very understandable.

I take real pride in my work, and truly the best reward for what I do is a happy customer! I really want you to feel delighted with your painting. I want you to have something you will treasure forever.
I have never had a customer feel unhappy with a painting.

I ask for a deposit of 20% at the start of the commission. This fee is non-refundable. On completion of the painting if you feel disappointed in anyway, then you do not have to accept the painting and the remaining 80% of the fee would not be charged.

Back to the top